Y-Club
Salaam Namaste.. Welcome to Y-Club..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Y-Club
Salaam Namaste.. Welcome to Y-Club..
Y-Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Y-Club

grab n share creativity n knowledge

Latest topics
» Most Embarrassing Moments of Fat People
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 pm by aquaprin90

» tere bina (cover by Jal), this is the cover version of the song tere bina by fuzon!!!
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Sanchay

» ~What color r u feelin lyk?
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm by nishasharma1490

» A-Z Movie Game
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:21 pm by nishasharma1490

» fovorite singers
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm by nishasharma1490

» ♫☺C'mon Let's sing a Song☺♫
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:24 am by Sanchay

» <<LOve Bird>>
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:25 pm by aquaprin90

» A Game Of RoSeS............
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:42 pm by aquaprin90

» Ash without cloths....shocking reality !!!
Your Y-Club Birthday! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:04 pm by aquaprin90

Top posters
TAREEN (572)
Your Y-Club Birthday! Vote_lcapYour Y-Club Birthday! Voting_barYour Y-Club Birthday! Vote_rcap 
anam_t (563)
Your Y-Club Birthday! Vote_lcapYour Y-Club Birthday! Voting_barYour Y-Club Birthday! Vote_rcap 
Prάηо (340)
decent boy (337)
Sagar (250)
Chester (154)
amsa (149)
Sanchay (115)
R.S (92)
HeLL BoY (91)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Y-Club Birthday!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Y-Club Birthday! Empty Your Y-Club Birthday! Tue May 05, 2009 11:38 pm

anam_t

anam_t
Admin
Admin

Hey Guys!
this topic is just simply to share ur experiences how and what made you come to these forums, how u enjoy being over here, what makes you come over here so often...
and the main thing...as the title tell you....is celebrating you Y-Club Birthday! this is the day when you joined the forums!
Share your experiences everyone!
Thanks!

2Your Y-Club Birthday! Empty Re: Your Y-Club Birthday! Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Chester

Chester
Uploader
Uploader

hmm first of all thanks to anam...nice topic

I was unaware about this forum thingy...never heard dis word before till my friend Pranjal(Prano) said me about it.
one day he called me up and said dat he and some of his frnds have decided to make a forumotion forum...mainly for the friendship btn the teens of India & Pakistan...i told him "aren't u taking it a bit serious"he told me dat he got some nyc frnds frm there...i liked his idea and dat's d reason actually why i joined dis forum..

This forum's environment is so cool!!! all r so friendly...and yeah i got sum nice frnds o'er here:)

Thanks,
Regards,
Chester

3Your Y-Club Birthday! Empty Re: Your Y-Club Birthday! Fri May 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Sanchay

Sanchay
Admin
Admin

ya buddy u are rit,our idea is got shape bcoz of members lyk u,& our nice frnds

http://www.freewebs.com/sanchay19/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum